It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The CSI Holiday Hamper Program is back!
The holidays may be a challenging time for many students in our Conestoga community therefore we would like to spread some Holiday cheer to students who are requiring additional support this holiday season.
Registration starts November 22nd until supplies last.
If you are a currently enrolled fee-paying student and finding extra need of support for the Holidays, we encourage you to register below.
The Holiday Hamper Program is now closed. If you applied for a Holiday Hamper, please wait for an email from our team for further instructions on how to pick up your Holiday Hamper. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Please note the following:
- Holiday Hampers are only available for pick up at Doon campus on the week of December 13-16.
- We will be offering a three-day distribution at Waterloo on December 14-16.
- We only have a limited number of slots. (200 slots)
What does a CSI Holiday Hamper include?
- A variety of non-perishable foods
- A hygiene kit
- A few traditional festive food items
- A $50 Walmart Gift Card
- A Pita Pit food voucher