Before we tell you everything you need to know to start your semester off right, here is a welcome from your CSI President, Sana Banu!
Are you ready for the strangest FROSH Week ever? We are, and it is jam-packed with ways to have fun, connect with other Condors, and win some prizes!
Do you want groceries for the semester? Do you want to win a “Set for Success” pack including a laptop? Do you want other gift cards and prizes? Win them!
Do you want to dance it out every night with other Condors at our Live at 5s? Do you want to learn some henna, take part in a yoga class, or belt out some karaoke at our Late at 8s? Do it!
Find out all about these events and contests on our social media and events calendar.
School is about more than what you learn in the classroom!
Get involved this semester and upgrade your student experience by becoming a member of the International Student Advisory Council (ISAC) or by becoming a Student Rep! You can also keep up your motivation and connect with others (socially distant of course) through clubs!
All of these opportunities are eligible for recognition on your co-curricular record! Find out more about joining them here:
Are you an international student on the Conestoga International Health Insurance Plan (CIHIP)?
You can download the Dialogue health app to connect to a team of healthcare professionals within minutes
Dialogue is an online platform that allows you, as well as your spouse and children who are also enrolled in CIHIP, to connect virtually with nurses and physicians via a mobile or web app from anywhere in Canada, free of charge.
What can I do with Dialogue?
- Consult with a nurse about health-related questions via chat, video, or phone
- See a doctor via secure video for a diagnosis or prescription
- Get help with specialist referrals and lab requests
- Be navigated to local resources to book medical appointments
- Renew prescriptions, with free delivery to your pharmacy or your door
- Access Dialogue’s clinic for minor emergencies free of charge, 24/7, privately and securely
- Consult with health professionals in your time zone, Mon.-Fri. from 8am to 8pm, Sat.-Sun. from 10 am to 4 pm
How do I sign up?
- Download the Dialogue Health app onto your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play or access it online at: dialogue.co/signup-studentcare
- After clicking on “Get started,” enter your first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Complete your profile by entering your student ID and following the on-screen instructions.
Sign up now
You will then receive a personal welcome email in the coming days.
For any questions, contact:
Did you know the on-campus Medical Care Clinic is offering telephone appointments?
Any Conestoga College student can request a telephone appointment with a doctor from the Medical Care Clinic.
You may book an appointment by emailing the Medical Care Clinic with your student ID number, telephone number, and your medical concern.
More details about the Medical Care Clinic’s services can be found here: