Hello Condors, My name is Shawna Powell.
I am part of the Board of Directors.
Here are my stance on some very hot-button issues for you to get to know me better.
- What has been your favourite part about studying/working from home?
Saving money on rent by living with my mother haha
- What is something you feel impacts students the most, but still needs to be properly addressed?
Access to mental health services
- Why did you choose Conestoga College?
The SSW course has a great reputation!
- What is one thing you think the students need to do in their life?
Travel and be exposed to different cultures and ways of life!
- What is one thing you want to accomplish before your time on the board is up?
Help establish a plan to achieve truth and reconciliation
- How do you unwind after a long week?
Enjoying a covid–conscious night out with friends!
- Three favourite snacks — go!
Ramen, sushi, and chocolate!
Welcome to Conestoga College!