Hello Condors, My name is Rupinder Kaur.
I am part of the Board of Directors.
Here are my stance on some very hot-button issues for you to get to know me better.
- Why did you want to run for the BOD?
I ran for the CSI-BOD because I wanted to make the resources offered by association more approachable and available to the students. Being an international student, it felt like the best opportunity to connect with the fellow students.
- What has been your favourite part about studying/working from home?
My favourite part of studying from home is to “Not to Commute” which helps me to save a lot of time and being at the comfort of the house.
- What is your favourite TV Show/Movie?
My all–time favourite is Sherlock Homes (the TV series), but I am sure a fan of Modern Family as well.
- What is something you feel impacts students the most, but still needs to be properly addressed?
The financial and mental health issues faced by students during the period of study is something that impacts them the most and there needs to be more conversation around this.
- What is one thing you think the students need to do in their life?
In my opinion every student should take time to travel and explore new places.
- Does pineapple go on pizza?
Yes, and whoever wants whatever on pizza, it belongs on their own pizza. You never know crazy choices of topping can sometimes make a great pizza.
- Crocs — hot or not?
- 3 things you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island!
My best friend, Some sunscreen and Swiss Army knife.
- What is your favourite spot — on campus?
Thanks to Covid …. never been to campus.
Welcome to Conestoga!