Attention international students
We’d like to share some important information about your College International Health Insurance Plan (CIHIP). Starting today, we’re introducing a new online service, Dialogue, to help you get the care you need to empower you to be proactive about your health, especially during this difficult time. Dialogue is an online platform that allows you, as well as your spouse and children who are also enrolled in CIHIP, to connect virtually with nurses and physicians via a mobile or web app from anywhere in Canada, free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Search Dialogue health in the App Store or on Google Play
What can I do with Dialogue?
- Consult with a nurse about health-related questions via chat, video, or phone
- See a doctor via secure video for a diagnosis or prescription
- Get help with specialist referrals and lab requests
- Be navigated to local resources to book medical appointments
- Renew prescriptions, with free delivery to your pharmacy or your door
- Access Dialogue’s clinic for minor emergencies free of charge, 24/7, privately and securely
- Consult with health professionals in your time zone, Mon.-Fri. from 8am to 8pm, Sat.-Sun. from 10 am to 4 pm
How do I sign up?
- Download the Dialogue Health app onto your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play or access it online at: dialogue.co/signup-studentcare
- After clicking on “Get started,” enter your first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Complete your profile by entering your student ID and following the on-screen instructions.
Sign up now
You will then receive a personal welcome email in the coming days.
For any questions, contact: