The Educational Fund was designed to help support Conestoga students whenever possible
The aim of this funding is to provide students with financial support for any academic-related needs. All requests must illustrate how the support will benefit the student by submitting an application form with a reflection that briefly explains their situation and how the educational funding would benefit them in this academic year.
POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
- The maximum financial support a student may receive is $75 per request, with a maximum of $75,000 in funds spent per annum.
- Students may only access this funding once per academic year.
- There will be no carry forward of funds to the next fiscal year.
- A student must be enrolled full-time to be eligible to apply to the program.
- The student must write a reflection that explains their situation and why they are needing support. As supporting information, a student must also provide monthly income and expenses.
- Review and approval may take up to four weeks.
- All approved funding will only be made available with the submission of receipts unless special consideration has been requested and approved in advance. Payments will be sent via EFT.
- Academic-related needs include, but not limited to: school supplies, calculators, educational resources, and textbooks.
- Please be aware that this is not a form of sponsorship and recipients are not entitled to use CSI’s branding as such.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The individual must fill out the application form below stating the purpose, cost and why they need CSI’s support.
- The proposal must be approved by the President of Conestoga Students Incorporated.
- The applicant must be a full-time Conestoga student.