The Educational Fund is Designed to Help Support Conestoga Students Whenever Possible
The aim of this funding is to provide students with financial support for any academic-related needs. All requests must illustrate how the support will benefit the student by submitting an application form with a reflection that briefly explains their situation and how the educational funding would benefit them in this semester.
POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
- The maximum financial support a student may receive is $150 per request.
- All approved funding will only be made available with the submission of receipts unless special consideration has been requested and approved in advance. Payments will be sent via EFT.
- Students may only access this funding once per semester.
- There will be no carry forward of funds to the next fiscal year.
- The student must be a currently enrolled fee-paying student at Conestoga College.
- The student must write a reflection that explains their situation and why they are needing support. As supporting information, a student must also provide monthly income and expenses.
- Review and approval may take up to four weeks.
- Please be aware that this is not a form of sponsorship and recipients are not entitled to use CSI’s branding as such.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on the Educational Fund Application Form below. The individual must fill out the application form stating the purpose, cost, and why they need CSI’s support.
- Applications up to $150 will be reviewed and approved by CSI’s Campus Service Coordinator. Requests that are over $150 will be forwarded to the President of Conestoga Students Incorporated for review and approval.
- The applicant must be a currently enrolled fee-paying student at Conestoga College.