The Educational Fund is Designed to Help Support Conestoga Students Whenever Possible
The aim of this funding is to provide students with financial support for any academic-related needs. All requests must illustrate how the support will benefit the student by submitting an application form with a reflection that briefly explains their situation and how the educational funding would benefit them in this semester.
POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
- The maximum financial support a student may receive is $150 per request.
- All approved funding will only be made available with the submission of receipts unless special consideration has been requested and approved in advance. Payments will be sent via EFT.
- Students may only access this funding once per semester.
- There will be no carry forward of funds to the next fiscal year.
- The student must be a currently enrolled fee-paying student at Conestoga College.
- The student must write a reflection that explains their situation and why they are needing support. As supporting information, a student must also provide monthly income and expenses.
- Review and approval may take up to four weeks.
- Please be aware that this is not a form of sponsorship and recipients are not entitled to use CSI’s branding as such.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on the Educational Fund Application Form below. The individual must fill out the application form stating the purpose, cost, and why they need CSI’s support.
- Applications up to $150 will be reviewed and approved by CSI’s Campus Service Coordinator. Requests that are over $150 will be forwarded to the President of Conestoga Students Incorporated for review and approval.
- The applicant must be a currently enrolled fee-paying student at Conestoga College.
The Educational Fund has reached its maximum allocation for Fall semester. Any pending applications will be processed as normal. If you have any questions, contact us through our Live Chat support or by emailing us at email@example.com