Get Involved in the CSI Board of Directors Election!
It is your time to lead and make a difference at Conestoga! Run for a position on the CSI Board of Directors to influence the student experience, build your problem solving and leadership skills, and boost your resume! You may just make some new friends too!
Thank you to everyone who submitted a package to run in the CSI Board of Director Elections! Candidates will be announced on March 9, 2020.
- Friday, February 14: Packages Available at 8:30am
- Friday, February 21: Packages Due at 2:00pm
- Tuesday, February 25 and Wednesday, February 26: All Candidates Meeting at 3:00pm (Room 2A111)
- Monday, March 9: Campaigning Begins
- Monday, March 16: Voting Begins
- Friday, March 20: Campaigning and Voting Ends
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Directors compensated?
Yes they are. Directors receive a bi-weekly honorarium.
Do I need any experience to be a successful member of the CSI Board?
No, you do not need previous experience. We encourage diverse backgrounds with diverse skill sets that share a passion for your fellow students and the college community. CSI will provide all the training you need to be an effective and efficient Board member.
- Gathering feedback from students through surveys
- Attending special events to connect with students
Board and Round Table Meetings
- Bring collected feedback to the group for discussion
- Vote on decisions that affect the organization and its members
- Come together as a group and strategize priorities
Any questions or concerns you have regarding the CSI Board of Directors elections can be directed to the Primary Electoral Officer.
- Primary Electoral Officer