Educate yourself on your student experience through our CSI social media channels. Search Conestoga Students Inc on your app store, conestogastudents.com online and @CStudentsInc on social media. These are resources that are here to help and inform you about your student experience and how you can make the most of it.
Everyone is a member of the CSI community!
All Conestoga students are members of the CSI community and have access to CSI’s support services and have the choice to access CSI’s additional services to upgrade their student experience.
CSI’s support services are provided to all full-time students focused around leadership and career development, academic support and health and wellness. CSI provides support services to all members of the CSI community!
All students have access to the following support services:
- peer to peer support services
- resources to improve academic success
Leadership & Career Development:
- career related services and programming that provide professional and career skill development to support career readiness
Health & Wellness:
- support services
- health and wellness programming
- shuttle travels a route to Doon, Cambridge, Residence and Waterloo campuses
As a Conestoga student you are able to access events and activities that are provided by CSI. We host a variety of events throughout the year that cater to our diverse student demographic and allow you to connect and have fun with your fellow Condors. From concerts, pub nights, comedy shows, trivia contests, and other pop culture events, there is no shortage of events taking place on campus.
Some benefits of this fee includes:
- Early access ticket sales to ensure you’re not missing out (while supplies last)
- Discounted or free tickets for all premium events (while supplies last)
- Event perks/enhancements like transportation, coat check, apparel, VIP lounges and more (where applicable)
Start a club or join a club. Clubs help promote cultural and social groups at Conestoga College, fostering a sense of community and belonging. Clubs are a great way to meet new people, make friends, and be a part of something with fellow students who have similar interests.
What’s in it for me?
- Starting or joining a club with fellow Condors
- Participating in club events and activities
- Credit on Conestoga College’s Co-Curricular Record
- Funding and other support from CSI to help with the success of your Club
Being a part of club activities was the most incredible thing in my whole school experience. Not only could I continue my hobby even after I left my home country, but I could also meet amazing friends who I could share my interests with.
Without clubs and societies, my first year wouldn’t have been the same. Every club I joined welcomed me in with open arms! I gained the confidence to start my own club and it’s been the most rewarding experience ever!
CSI has benefited my student experience by giving me leadership opportunities, and allowing me to represent my fellow students.
Being involved in the CSI clubs and societies program is so rewarding! Among other things, it provides you an opportunity to develop relationships with amazing people outside of your program, gain/improve social skills, and grow/evolve in your area of interest. The experiences that this program provides will shape you into being a better you!
For the past two years as a student at Conestoga College, I have had the wonderful opportunity to learn practical new skills such as how to be a great leader, how to budget my time and finances, and how to make long lasting connections. Thanks to the many events and workshops organized by CSI, I’ve been able to develop a balance in play and work life, and have succeeded in a purposeful and enjoyable student life.
The advocacy fee includes the betterment of CSI and the representation of the student voice. This in turn allows for direct and critical student feedback on the overall student experience at Conestoga.
The student voice is not a choice!
What’s in it for me?
- The chance to participate and advocate for student feedback minded programs like Campus Rep and the CSI Board of Directors
- Student representation