SPRING GRT TERM PASS NOW AVAILABLE
Full time students registered in the Spring 2020 term can purchase one of the two Spring 2020 unlimited GRT Term Passes:
3-month Spring GRT Term Pass
Effective: June 1-August 31, 2020
Available for purchase: June 1-20, 2020
Please do not purchase this Pass if you purchased a Winter Semester GRT Term Pass. Winter Semester GRT Term Pass holders will receive free GRT Service for the month of June using their ONE Card.
2-month Spring GRT Term Pass
Effective: July 1-August 31, 2020
Available for purchase: June 22-July 20, 2020
Price: $ 150.00.
For any technical or purchasing questions, email the One Card office.
Here’s how it works:
- Click the “Purchase your Term Pass” below
- Select “Students” and sign in using Your Student Condor ID and Password.
- Select BUS PASS from the main menu. The term pass is available to full-time students enrolled at the Kitchener-Doon, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Kitchener-Downtown campuses.
- Choose the GRT term bus plan you would like to purchase by selecting payment option, Condor Cash or credit card. If you do not have a credit card (Visa/MasterCard), use your Condor Cash.
How to use your Condor Cash:
• Use the Main Menu to select Account Summary to view your Condor Cash balance. Ensure you have the full amount of the pass price in your account.
• If you need to add funds, use the Main Menu to select Add Money to complete the add funds process.
• Once you have loaded funds to your account, return to the Bus Pass page and select the Condor Cash option.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the GRT term pass. Passes are non-refundable or transferable.
- Complete purchase.If you are using your credit card, you will be asked to complete your payment information. Once your purchase is complete, an email confirmation will be sent to you. Please allow 48 hours for your ONE Card to become your active bus pass.