Do you need to ride public transit in Waterloo Region, Guelph, or Brantford?
CSI has negotiated discounted fares for Conestoga Students to help support your student experience! Learn more about how to get a discounted term/bus pass for your city below.
FALL GRT TERM PASS
Students registered in full-time studies (including co-op students) in the Fall 2020 term can purchase a Fall 2020 unlimited GRT Term Pass.
Effective: September 1-December 31, 2020
Available for purchase: August 24-September 25, 2020
For any technical or purchasing questions, email the One Card office.
Here’s how it works:
- Click the “Purchase your Term Pass” below
- Select “Students” and sign in using Your Student Condor ID and Password.
- Select BUS PASS from the main menu. The term pass is available to full-time students enrolled at the Kitchener-Doon, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Kitchener-Downtown campuses.
- Choose the GRT term bus plan you would like to purchase by selecting payment option, Condor Cash or credit card. If you do not have a credit card (Visa/MasterCard), use your Condor Cash.
How to use your Condor Cash:
• Use the Main Menu to select Account Summary to view your Condor Cash balance. Ensure you have the full amount of the pass price in your account.
• If you need to add funds, use the Main Menu to select Add Money to complete the add funds process.
• Once you have loaded funds to your account, return to the Bus Pass page and select the Condor Cash option.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the GRT term pass. Passes are non-refundable or transferable.
- Complete purchase.If you are using your credit card, you will be asked to complete your payment information. Once your purchase is complete, an email confirmation will be sent to you. Please allow 48 hours for your ONE Card to become your active bus pass.
Are you a Guelph Transit Rider?
Beginning August 18, 2020, you can load a September to December 2020 semester pass to your OnYourWay fare card to ride Guelph Transit. The total price for the 4-month Guelph Transit pass is $272.
You may purchase an OnYourWay fare card by showing proof of enrolment at one of the following locations:
- Guelph Central Station
- Guelph Transit Administrative Office
- ServiceGuelph (City Hall)
Visit Guelph Transit’s website for more information.
Are you a Brantford Transit Rider?
Brantford students may purchase a discounted 4-month term pass at a student rate of $175.00. This provides unlimited use of Brantford Transit from the day of purchase until December 31, 2020. Your first B-Card requires a $5.75 administration fee.
B-Cards can be purchased at the Brantford Transit Terminal by showing your Brantford Laurier One Card. The Brantford Transit Terminal is located at 64 Darling Street.
Visit Brantford Transit’s website for more information.