Hey Condors, learn how to avoid hiring scams by reading our hiring safety disclaimer
CSI has always been thrilled to be able to offer you a variety of Part Time and Co-Op positions across our departments. We wanted to take a moment to remind you of some key things to look out for when you are applying for roles with us to ensure your safety during the hiring process.
- CSI will only announce available roles through our official channels (Official CSI social media, our bi-weekly direct emails, the CSI app, www.conestogastudents.com, Indeed, etc).
- CSI only accepts applications through BambooHR, myCareer, or www.conestogastudents.com.
- At no point in the hiring process will we ask you to apply, interview, or reach out to us for more details through WhatsApp or any other messaging platform.
- CSI will never ask for a deposit or fee to apply or interview with us.
If you have been approached by third party accounts or seen our Now Hiring graphics on any platforms that aren’t directly tied to CSI, please use caution in responding or applying to those roles. As always, feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any questions about our current job postings.
If you feel like you have been a victim of a hiring scam
we encourage you to reach out to Security Services at Conestoga College who can help you work through next steps at email@example.com.
Thank you for your Interest in Joining the CSI Team!
Conestoga Students Incorporated (“CSI”) was founded in 1973 and is the official student association representing more than 24,000 students at all Conestoga College campuses. All full-time fee-paying students are the owners and customers of CSI, and we are dedicated to serving the students to the best of our ability.
CSI’s mission is to enhance student satisfaction and success by providing a variety of student services at a cost justified by the results. To achieve this mission, we are working to ensure students have access to skills development.
Why Join Us?
CSI is a team of enthusiastic individuals ready to assist students in their academic and professional ventures. CSI is committed to supporting its team members every step of the way through active coaching, and opportunities to develop the necessary skills for all professional fields.
CSI’s student employees have access to:
- On-campus work
- Paid time off to observe culturally significant events
- Discounts at our food services outlets
- Monthly employee engagement activities
We encourage you to check out other areas of our website to better understand everything we do here at CSI!
Conestoga Students Incorporated (CSI) is committed to providing goods, services and employment in an integrated and accessible manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. We are committed to meeting these needs to ensure barriers are removed and prevented in a timely manner.
Do you require alternative formats for CSI documents?
Fill out the form below and we will accommodate your request at our earliest availability.