The CSI Spiritual Room is a non- denominational, gender-neutral place that serves as a quiet sanctuary for prayer, meditation or silent, peaceful reflection.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
We are following requirements from the CDC and local public health authorities that will allow us to continue open and provide this service for students. To help maintain COVID-19 protocols, please see below safety measures for everyone’s strict compliance.
- Mandatory face coverings in the Spiritual Room.
- Limited attendance to allow for physical distancing. Please always ensure 6 ft. physical distance from others while within the space. At this time, the spiritual rooms are divided into separate sections, designed for individual prayer.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection. Students must leave after their half-hour booking to allow for cleaning and disinfection. We kindly ask you to only use the space you have reserved, as others may have booked the remaining areas.
- Students must provide and bring your own prayer mats if needed.
- The spiritual room is open from Mondays to Fridays 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- The Spiritual Room is a scent-free space. Please do not put air fresheners in this room.
- The Spiritual Room is not to be used to study or sleep.
- Do not move the furniture or partitions. Moving furniture and partitions is a safety hazard and will result in the loss of individual usage of the Spiritual Room.
- Group prayer is not permitted in the Spiritual Room.
- Please do not leave any personal belongings in the Spiritual Room. Any items left in this room will be taken to Security for Lost & Found.
Doon Campus: 2A135
Waterloo Campus: 2G24
Guelph Campus: A10
Cambridge Campus: A2207