This club exists to:
- To foster Discussion of topics of importance to club members.
- To develop Connections between club members, the Conestoga College community, and organizations serving African, Black, and Caribbean communities.
- To establish a safe space for the Expression of our diversity.
- To plan activities for Recreation to promote social, mental, and physical well-being.
- To encourage the Inclusion and Participation of club members within the Conestoga College community, and the broader communities in which they live.
- To assist members with their Preparation for new opportunities and challenges, and to help with their Navigation of complex environments.
- To create a platform for the Recognition and Celebration of our histories, cultures, and individual accomplishments.