The student experience is always the priority of CSI and this includes our student’s health and safety. To prioritize your health and safety and reduce the risk of the transmission of germs and viruses including COVID-19, all in-person CSI events are cancelled and in-person CSI Services are closed until further notice. Any tickets that have been purchased will be refunded.
We will continue to provide updates and take precautions to prioritize student’s health and safety. While we take our own precautions to minimize the spread of germs and viruses like COVID-19, we also encourage you to take your own action to minimize the spread of germs and viruses. These may include:
- Staying home if you are sick
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing. Practice cough etiquette (maintain distance, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissue or clothing and wash hands frequently)
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Do not shake hands — fist or elbow bump instead
Follow our social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), download the CSI Mobile App, or check our website for updates. If you have any health plan related questions, please visit Studentcare’s website, or the frequently asked questions page linked below:
FAQ: COVID-19 AND THE STUDENT HEALTH PLAN
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
We hope to have CSI services and events running again soon and hope you all stay healthy Condors!
Conestoga Students Inc.