The Educational Fund was designed to help support Conestoga students whenever possible for student, college and community focused initiatives.
The aim of this funding is to provide students with financial support for program requirements that fall outside of normal course materials (i.e. marketing events for your program). All requests must illustrate how the support will benefit the college community. Textbooks, laptops and materials of this nature are not applicable to the Educational Fund.
How to Apply
- The individual or group must fill out the attached proposal stating the purpose, cost, date of activity and how they want CSI’s support
- The proposal must be submitted at least two weeks before the date of the activity
- The College Community Benefit section must be filled out fully explaining how this activity positively benefits the college community
- The proposal must be approved by the President of Conestoga Students Incorporated
- The applicant must be a full-time Conestoga student
- The maximum financial support $100 per request, with a maximum of $7,500 in funds spent per annum
- The popcorn machine and cotton candy machine MAY NOT be rented out
- Students may only access this funding once per academic year
- There will be no carry forward of funds to the next fiscal year
- Only one student per group may apply. Please note that if approved, the student who completes the application will be the student receiving the funding
- All approved funding will only be made available with the submission of receipts, unless special consideration has been requested and approved in advance