The mission of the Student Nutritional Access Program (SNAP) is
“To provide support on the nutrition, health and wellness needs of Conestoga College students to help them cultivate a healthy relationship with food.”
Affordable Food Markets
Offered monthly on select campuses, our affordable food markets offer an assortment of fresh fruits, vegetables, and other perishable items at highly reduced prices.
Check out the CSI events calendar for upcoming dates and locations.
CSI Event Calendar
Nourish & Go Program
This program provides students access to grab and go fruit and snacks at no additional cost. These options can be found in the CSI Service Hub of their respective campus’ on a weekly basis.
Emergency Food Funding
The Nutritional Access Program is available to students who have found themselves in extreme financial distress. This program provides currently enrolled Conestoga Students access to Nutritional Programming. To discover all supports available to you, please complete the questionnaire below. Questionnaire are audited on a case by case basis and approval is not guaranteed.
CSI Emergency Bursaries
Conestoga Students Inc offers emergency bursaries to students who require financial assistance.
For more details , email:email@example.com
CSI Health and Dental Plan
Conestoga Students Inc provides a health and dental plan to students that covers non medical expenses not covered by OHIP, such as prescription drugs, dental checkups, and vision care. This plan is designed to prevent financial hardships born from unforeseen medical expenses.
For more information, students can visit:https://conestogastudents.com
CSI Wellness Programming
Conestoga Students Inc provides year-round wellness programming to provide knowledge and assistance around all things wellness related. The goal of this programming is to offer our students seminars, events, and hands-on opportunities to develop a well-rounded approach to health which would extend through all facets of life.
Such wellness programming topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Nutritional Wellness
- Mental Wellness
- Financial Wellness
CSI Employment Opportunities
CSI has always been thrilled to be able to offer a variety of Part Time and Co-Op positions across our departments.
For more details visit:https://conestogastudents.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/
- CSI will only announce available roles through our official channels (Official CSI social media, our biweekly direct emails, the CSl app, www. conestogastudents.com, Indeed, etc).
- CSl only accepts applications through Bamboo HR, myCareer, or the CSI employment opportunities webpage.
- At no point in the hiring process will we ask you to apply, interview, or reach out to us for more details through WhatsApp or any other messaging platform.
- CSI will never ask for a deposit or fee to apply or interview with us.
Awards and Scholarships:
To be eligible for awards, students must submit the General Awards Application through the Student Portal each term.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AWARDS
- Log in to the Student Portal
- Select the Services tab
- Select My Forms
- Select the General Awards Application
- Complete the information in each tab
- Review your application and submit https://www.conestogac.on.ca/student-financial-services/awards/student-bursaries
Conestoga College Work Study Program:
The Conestoga College work study program provides on-campus, program-related employment to current students. Work study positions allow students the opportunity to help meet the costs of attending college, while providing a valuable work experience with flexible scheduling that work around class times. Part-time positions give students eight to 10 hours of work per week.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WORK STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
- Explore job postings for work study positions by logging in to MyCareer
- Click on “Career” in the left menu bar
- Click on “Job Postings”
- Click on “Search Job Posting”
- Under the Job Posting Information box select “On Campus (Work Study Program Only)”
Once you have found a position you are interested in, apply according to the posting.
If you are selected for an interview, your eligibility will be confirmed by the hiring department. https://www.conestogac.on.ca/student-financial-services/work-study
Available to students who are experiencing a crisis which could not have reasonably been budgeted for during your current study period.
ELIGIBLE EXAMPLES INCLUDE
- Sudden family breakdown because of mental, physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse or drug or alcohol addiction
- Emergency medical conditions or events
- Fire, theft, or accident
- Other extreme circumstances not foreseen by the student
Available to both domestic and international students. Student must contact the Awards Office and will be provided with the application.